There's just two weeks to go before the UK Permaculture Convergence - don't miss out! Book your tickets today in order to enjoy a weekend of fantastic workshops such as:
- Chris Evans: Permaculture in the Himalayas
- Hannah Thorogood: Regenerative Agriculture at the Inkpot
- Graham Burnett: Vegan Permaculture
- Deano Martin: Designing Grain Polycultures for Food, Fertility and Fun
- Wilf Richards & Alan Charlton: Bridging the Gap Between the PDC and Diploma
- Jan Martin: Diploma Accrediation Presentation
- Chris Warburton-Brown: An evening Woodland Bat Walk
- Andy Goldring: Let's Get Enterprising. We are good ecologists, Andy argues we need to be great economists too
- Aranya: Your smartphone as a design tool
- Pippa Chapman: Designing polycultures
- Jo Barker: Foraging - a permaculture way
Why not make a week of it and take advantage of a new course taking place on the same site, Gilwell Park, during the week before the convergence:
7 Ways To Think Differently - a new course and a new book by Looby Macnamara (author of People and Permaculture)
"The thoughts and actions of people past and present have determined the current state of our planet. If we change our thinking, we can change the health of our own lives, and also the future state of our world."
Join Looby, Peter Cow and Kerry Lane for an imaginative and playful adventure into shifting our own thinking to support a thriving present and future for ourselves and humanity.8th – 12 Sept (just before the UK convergence at the same site)
Click here for a complete list of workshops on offer during the UK Permaculture Convergence.Please phone 01981 540121 to book onto this course.
Don't miss out - book your tickets today!